Boys 10U (11’s)
Boys 11U (10’s)
Boys 12U (09’s)
Boys 13U (08’s)
Boys 14U (06’s)
Boys 15’s (05’s)
Spring Program 2021
Fall Tryout 2021-22
Fundraiser CHICAGO Hats
Transport to Canada Consent
Drafted to Juniors
Fall Registration 2021-22 (Goodman Elite)
2021 - 2022
GOODMAN ELITE TRAINING
The statement you are signing below includes a photo release stating that Goodman Elite Training may use photos or videos of you taken in their facility toward their marketing. If you do not wish to allow a photo release, please let us know and we will amend the facility release waiver to not include photo release.
Parent or Guardian
grant permission to Goodman Elite Training and its agents and employees the irrevocable and unrestricted right to reproduce the photographs or videos taken of myself or my youth athlete(s) for the purpose of publication, promotion, illustration, advertising, or trade, in any manner or in any medium. I release Goodman Elite Training and its representatives for all claims and liability relating to said images or video.
By signing this document, you may be waiving certain legal rights, including the right to sue. In consideration of being allowed to participate in training and other activities (“Activities”), as well as occupying the Goodman Elite Training facility (‘Facility”) at the Fifth Third Arena - Chicago Blackhawks Community Ice Rink, located at 1801 West Jackson Boulevard, Chicago, Illinois, you or the minor participant identified below (“Participant”), and the Participant’s parent(s), supervisor(s), legal guardian(s), and anyone acting on behalf of the Participant or the Participant’s parent(s), supervisor(s) or legal guardian(s), including but not limited to attorneys, representatives, agents, heirs, executors, administrators, assigns, insurers, predecessors, successors, or any other person or entity asserting claims through Participant, do hereby agree, to the fullest extent permitted by law, as follows:
1) to release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless all persons and entities within Goodman Elite Training, LLC. (collectively, the “Releasees”), from and against any and all claims arising out of the Participant’s participation in the Activities, including but not limited to travel to and from the Facility, use of the Facility premises, including but not limited to the training space and recovery spa, locker rooms, concourses, parking lots, and any other appurtenant areas that Participant may access in connection with the Activities, and/or the use of any equipment provided by the Facility and/or Releasees ("Equipment"). The Participant and if a minor, his/her parent(s), supervisor(s), and/or legal guardian(s) specifically understand that they are releasing any and all claims that arise or may arise from any acts or conduct of the Facility and/or the Releasees, including any claims based on negligence, including negligent rescue operations. The Participant and if a minor, his/her parent(s), supervisor(s), and/or legal guardian(s) specifically further agree that if, despite this RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS AND INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT, the Participant and if a minor, his/her parent(s), supervisor(s), and/or legal guardian(s) specifically, or anyone on their behalf, makes a claim against any of the Releasees, the Participant and if a minor, his/her parent(s), supervisor(s), and/or legal guardian(s) will indemnify, save, and hold harmless each of the Releasees from any claims, suits, losses, damages, judgments, expenses, costs, and liabilities (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses) which any may incur as the result of such claim.
2) TO ASSUME ALL RISKS of participating in the Activities, travel to and from the Facility, and using the Equipment, even those caused by the negligence of the Facility and/or the Releasees or any one or more of the Releasees, including but not limited to negligent rescue operations. The Participant, and if a minor his/her parent(s), supervisor(s) and/or legal guardian(s), understand and accept that the risks of participating in the Activities and using the Equipment may be both foreseen and unforeseen and may include serious physical injury and/or death and other personal and property damages.
3) TO PERMIT Releasees’ use of Participant’s name, photograph, quotations and likeness on the internet and/or in any other media and form in any advertisements or promotions relating to the Activities, or in any other advertisements or promotions. The Participant waives all potential claims and liabilities against the Releasees, relating in any way to the collection, use and disclosure of any of personally identifiable information on the Internet, including any state or federal law or regulation, if applicable. On behalf of Participant, the undersigned authorizes the disclosure of any registration information regarding Participant to the Facility;
4) The Participant understands that he/she is obligated to follow the rules of the Activities and that he/she has a duty to minimize his/her risk of injury through the exercise of common sense and by being aware of his/her surroundings.
5) If, while participating in the Activities, the Participant observes any unusual hazard, which he/she believes jeopardizes his/her personal safety or that of others, he/she will remove himself/herself from participation in the Activities and has an obligation to immediately bring said hazard to the attention of the Facility.
6) ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the parties with respect to the subject matter herein, and all prior or contemporaneous agreements, understandings, representations and statements, whether orally or in writing, are merged into and superseded by this Agreement. No representation, inducement, promise or agreement, oral or written has been made by any party or anyone acting on behalf of any party which is not contained herein, and any prior promises, negotiations, statements or representations not expressly set forth in this Agreement have not been relied upon in any respect and shall be of no force or effect. Each party agrees and warrants that in entering into this Agreement, such party is solely relying upon the information contained in this Agreement and not in reliance upon any other information or omission. No modification, amendment or alteration to this Agreement shall be effective unless contained in a writing signed by the parties hereto.
7) SEVERABILITY. The invalidity of any provision of this Agreement shall not affect the enforceability or effectiveness of any other provision. If any provision of this Agreement shall be held void, invalid or inoperative, such event shall not affect any other provisions herein which shall continue and remain in full force and effect as though such void, invalid or inoperative provision had not been a part hereof. The Participant and if a minor his/her parent(s), supervisor(s), and/or legal guardian(s) intend this Agreement be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law.
8) BINDING EFFECT. In the event of my death or incapacity, this Agreement shall be effective and binding upon my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, assigns, and representatives.
9) DURATION. This Agreement and the releases herein apply to all of my visits to the Facility, now and in the future. This Agreement remains in effect until expressly revoked by me in writing. Notice of revocation can be sent to Goodman Elite Training, LLC., Attention: Director of Operations, 1801 West Jackson Boulevard, Chicago, Illinois.
10) I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT AND I AM AWARE THAT BY SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT I AM WAIVING CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE. I REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT I AM EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF THE EXECUTION OF THIS AGREEMENT, THAT I HAVE FREELY SIGNED THIS AGREEMENT, THAT I AM THE PERSON WHOSE NAME IS PRINTED BELOW, AND THAT I AM THE PARTICIPANT, (OR IF A MINOR) PARTICIPANT’S PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN.
Consent to Receive Electronic Communications:
By providing your email below you are agreeing to receive email communications from Goodman Elite Training which may include information regarding programming and special offers. You may unsubscribe at any time.
PARENT OR GUARDIAN
Parent or Guardian
Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY
By providing your email below you are agreeing to receive email communications from Goodman Elite Training
City / State / Zip
Emergency Contact Name
First & Last
Emergency Contact Phone
This is it...LAST Form...